Welcome back to the first ever Daylight Saving Time edition of The Cred Report, the sports week that was as told through the eyes of the Fancred community.
Fancred made a Keith-lights appearance on Olbermann earlier in the week. That’s fun.
Here are the best links from the first of week of March!
Fancred challenge: NBA GIF-off
- Shaq welcoming himself into the league.
- A little more recently, Blake Griffin also welcomed himself into the league.
- Allen Iverson lets Michael Jordan know he’s in the league.
- Joe Johnson reminding Paul Pierce and everyone in the league that he’s somehow worth a 6 yr, $119 million contract.
- Is this the greatest NBA gif ever or is this the greatest NBA gif ever?
- It appears that the Maple Leafs war room is empty because they’re too busy with the war itself. Or so we’d like to believe.
- Maybe they were at the Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament like everyone else except you because you didn’t realize it was that big of a deal until now.
- Southern Miss giving themselves a reason to be excited about the 2014 football season.
- It appears that the only story in sports this past week according to SportsCenter was LeBron James scoring 61 points against the Bobcats. We still enjoyed watching it, of course.
- This is what ten straight conference titles looks like.
- This is what the SEC baseball mural looks like.
Speaking of football, BILL COSBY REPS OREGON.
- Dustin Penner, I think we’re more excited for your potential stay in the White House than you are.
- Almost every World Cup kit in one post.
- Is Syracuse doomed in the NCAA tournament?
- What an awesome act of sportsmanship by this Wake Forest player after their upset win at home over Duke.
Thanks for reading as always. We’ll see you next week!